“Forest Man” is a short documentary directed by Canadian filmmaker William D McMaster that follows Jadav Payeng, a man living in Jorhat, India, who has been planting his own forest on Majuli Island in India’s Brahmaputra River since the late 1970s. The forest, which now covers more ground than New York’s Central Park, is home to a diverse array of wildlife, including rhinos, deer, tigers and 115 elephants.
- Dixon Technologies IPO – Review by Top 10 Stock Brokers in India
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017 Time table & Schedule
- [Poem] Angel Of The Dark
- Here’s a list of 14 long weekends in 2017.Get prepping, folks!!
- Weight loss journey of Bollywood celebrities and their work out regimen.
- 10 Fascinating Facts About The Human Brain
- 11 poweful dialogues from the movie PINK will make you realize that system needs change.!!
- Celebrating Father’s Day!
- 10 reasons for which we must be thankful to the mothers
- Top 10 Deadliest Earthquakes that shook us in the last decade